Skip to main content

ARTISTE: SHATTA WALE TRACK:MAXWELL ADAM MAHAMA(TRIBUTE) LYRICS BY: BENISAH SAVIOUR(SM BABY)



INTRO
Yuh Ghana
Every soldier
I think we all have to fight for justice for Maxwell Adam Mahama
Edey pain me oo
Seh this things dey happen oo
Jah know,Ghana
Where's your love
Where's your love

VERSE 1
One day born
One day gone
Adey cry as adey sing this song
You for know seh mi abi strong
Ghana something is wrong
How come my paddy how come
How come dem burn dis man 
If you got love in your heart, you no go do this.
Some people wicked too wicked
How come you no dey show pity
You seh you dey go come now
De next thing i hear say you gone
Eh,so sad yeh
Your death be too bad yeh
I know wi all go miss you oo
But wi go dey fight for your justice

CHORUS 2X
Oh oh 
Maxwell Adam Mahama
We truly sorry oo
Ghana is really sorry 
Oh oh 
Maxwell Adam Mahama
Norne am3 k3 fe bo eh
Numor k3 ame he ekee am3

VERSE 2
I wish adey der when dem start dis
I wish ago fi stop when dem start dis
But nobody dey der,Nobody dey der oh
Ghana wi for  get wise oo
We for stop dis ''Ah-hear say''
Otherwise one day wi go dey loose our lives from dis things ei
Oh oh somebody pikin o
Weh dem do am dis oo
God punish all de people weh dem do dis things oo
De thing touch ma heart bro
Ano dey fi,Ano dey fi watch
Ah hear say you call-call
But nobody dey der to save you bro

CHORUS 2X
Oh oh 
Maxwell Adam Mahama
We truly sorry oo
Ghana is really sorry 
Oh oh 
Maxwell Adam Mahama
Norne am3 k3 fe bo eh
Numor k3 ame he ekee am3

OUTRO
I just wana send a message to the family of Maxwell Adam Mahama
The wife,the kids
I also wana send a message to all the soldiers,who have supported Maxwell all this years.
And to Ghana,i just wana say lets love ourselves.
We dont need this in our country unor
To all the people that watched him die
I pray the Lord deals with you one by one
You will never go unpunished
This  i pray
I love everybody mhen
He might be a fan
I may not know
Feel so sad
Rest in peace Soldier

LYRICS BY: BENISAH SAVIOUR(SM BABY)
SHATTA MOVEMENT 4 LYF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET_ Azasime Kwame Lanto

                                                 ( DOWNLOAD )                          Final year student@ Takoradi Technical University.                               Ceo@ Lanto Creative Concept                                Shot by Emmanuel Kumah Frimpong_ K Pro

PHOTOS: Kumawood Movie Producer, Poleeno Graduates From University of Education

One of the youngest Kumawood movie producers, Poleeno, CEO of Arms Films has successfully graduated from the University of Education, Kumasi campus. The producer of ‘Dream Girl’ movie real name Armstrong Poleeno Addae ended his stay at the Tanoso located tertiary institution on Tuesday, May 7 after studying Information Technology for four years. The happy producer speaking to Zionfelix.net after completing the high-level educational institution thanked God for helping him to complete school. Mr. Addae continued that it is time he fully joins the movie industry since he is now done with school.